With our initial package offer, we invite our prospective patients to visit us. In the framework of the visit, we perform the necessary examinations before the dental treatments at our clinic to help us get a comprehensive and accurate picture of the health of our patients’ teeth. After performing the preliminary examinations and evaluating the condition of the teeth of the patient, we will discuss the dental and therapeutic options, denture methods, the course of their preparation, duration and expected costs. Our customers thus get a clear picture of both their capabilities and their costs. There are more and more cases when complex and difficult solutions and dental treatments are needed to achieve a perfect and lasting result. It is therefore important that the professionals involved in the process are present during the consultation and become acquainted with the health of their prospective patients. We work as a team for all our work, and the dentist, implantologist and dental technician are present at the first examination as well. We offer the best and most comfortable tooth replacement for our patients, which provides aesthetically the best result. In our clinic we use the most modern machines available so that the result is perfect and lasting. For all of our implants and prostheses, we provide a long-term guarantee.
The starting package contains the following:
- panoramic X-ray,
- free first consultation
- clinical stamp in the bonus booklet to demonstrate to your healthcare provider that you have participated in regular dental check-ups
- a free detailed cost plan on the expected costs of dental treatments
- free airport transfer to Budapest for up to two people
- free night in a 3 or 4-star hotel
- refund of travel expenses (condition: If you are required to pay at least € 1,800 within six months of the consultation, the travel costs will be refunded up to € 180 when the flight/train ticket is presented. The refund is credited on the account of the last treatment section.)
- you can get acquainted with the clinic and the doctors who will carry out the treatments
- there is a possibility to talk to other patients who have long been our clients
The process of dental treatment at our clinic: The support for our patients is very important, we would like our clients to feel well and comfortable during their dental treatments. Please contact us for your free package offer and to start a treatment. We will contact you upon receipt of the completed registration form. We will discuss options and help you choose cheap travel options and accommodations. When you arrive, our driver will be waiting for you and you will be transported to our dental clinic or your hotel. When you arrive, we record your information at the reception and our dentists make an X-ray. Then you will meet with your dentist who will thoroughly examine you. After the tests, in possession of the test results, considering your ideas and individual wishes, your dentist will inform you of the necessary treatments. You can consult the dental surgeon or the treating physician if necessary. You can ask your questions at any time during the consultation. We provide comprehensive information on treatments, including health and cost plans approved by German Health Insurance companies. These steps are free as part of the introductory package. Our clinic wants you to get good impressions on the spot and make sure that you will receive professional treatment with high quality service. We want you to have all the information and feel that you will be in good hands before deciding on dental treatments. If you start treatment within half a year (in case of at least 1800 EUR treatment costs, we will return 180EUR for the train/flight tickets), this offer is valid even if you start the treatments immediately. If you have decided to use our treatments at our clinic, you will need to pay 50% of the costs of treatment. The remaining amount must be paid at the end of the treatment phase. You will receive an invoice and you can pay in cash (in euros or in HUF), with Maestro or credit card (Visa, Mastercard) or a combination of these. Of course, we provide our customers with a guarantee and perfect information after completing their dental treatments. The Clinic will assist you with any inquiry, dental treatment information and answers to subsequent questions. When dental treatments are completed, our driver will take you from your hotel room to the airport or to the train. If you have any further questions, please write it in the Contact Form or call our phone number listed above. We also provide a special guarantee for our high-quality work. In addition to the maximum 10-year duration of repairing or restoring the prostheses, we will also cover the travel and hotel costs incurred by you. The guarantee refers to dental treatments which do not require gnathological treatment or only conventional gnathological treatment is needed:
- 10-year warranty on implants.
- 5-year warranty for bridges and crowns.
- 5-year warranty for inlays and onlays.
- 3-year warranty for shells
- 3-year warranty for partial and hybrid prostheses.
- 1-year warranty for full denture.
- 1-year warranty for composite fillings.
The extended warranty covers dental treatment with the Arcus Digma II system:
- 10-year warranty on implants.
- 6-year warranty for bridges and crowns (except temporary periods).
- 6-year warranty for inlays and onlays.
- 5-year warranty for shells
- 4-year warranty for partial and hybrid prostheses.
- 2-year warranty for full denture.
- 1-year warranty for composite fillings.
As a patient you can find out more about our warranty services and the terms of the guarantee. We usually do not have a problem with our treatments, but if you still have a problem, please contact us directly and immediately. In the event of a problem or failure, we will make the denture free of charge again or make any necessary repairs. Flight costs are refunded up to 250 EUR and the hotel costs up to 42 EUR. You can also get minor repairs done at home, for example: re-strengthening the crown or bridge or correction of prostheses, then submit your invoice and our clinic will cover the costs up to € 100. The patient should inform the contact person of the clinic about the problem so that it can be clarified that this is a guarantee problem. If the patient fails to do so, the warranty terms will no longer apply. The condition of the guarantee is that the patient must go to check and clean his teeth at least once a year. This can be done at our clinic or at home, but written evidence must be provided if you want a guarantee. If the patient has periodontitis/parodontitis and was therefore treated, the patient should go to dental check-ups at least two or three times a year. We are not responsible for any inflammation after a possible unexpected root canal, which occurs later after the dental prosthesis.
The warranty is void or reduced:
- If the patient neglects oral hygiene.
- If the patient does not go to at least one check-up per year and there is no evidence of the check-up.
- If the denture is damaged or struck.
- If the gingiva or jaw is retracted.
- If the dentist’s instructions (such as the correct insertion and removal of the denture or the wearing of a denture protector at night) are not complied by the patient.
- If the dentist at home largely corrects or alters the dentures made by our clinic.
- If removable dentures are not properly stored and maintained.
- If the patient had high weight loss or drastically increased weigh for a short time.
- If the patient is suffering from such diseases that may also affect dental status (e.g. osteoporosis, diabetes, epilepsy, chemotherapy or radiation).